Riki “Garfunkel” Lindhome and Kate “Oates” Micucci sing a pro-gay marriage song in response to a Pat Robertson quote that legalizing gay marriage would lead to legalizing sex with ducks.
- Things I Was Told Were Personal Failings But Were Actually Autism
- Cork Evening Echo Opinion Column: Why I spoke up for marriage equality
- Don’t go anywhere: Risk management for women
- Louise O’Neill: A word after a word after a word is power
- Guest Post: On Being a Trans Woman and Crossing the Bathroom Line
malleestanley on Alliance For Choice and BFN re… wind socks on Draft General Scheme of the Pr… Less then 5% of case… on New rape figures released… 150,000 Irish women… on Someone you know has had an… Abortion Training fo… on Irish abortion providers…
- abortion Abortion Rights Campaign advertising Aspergers Atheist Ireland bdsm Bisexuality boards.ie burlesque childbirth church aspergers community consent contraception current-events d15 Dominion drama education european court of human rights fail family feminism fun gaelcon gaming government health home horrorscope HSE human-rights international women's day internet internet spoils interweb Ireland irish family planning association IWD13 kids kink Listowel llama local elections magdalene Margaret Cho me medicine meh mental-health music no drama online poems politics prochoice quote rant; writing rape repealthe8th reproduction rights rpg games Savita school sexuality sex yoni vulva soap lush Symphysiotomy Tori voting weekend women xcase youtube